Home

Home

Monday, July 18, 2011

Update

So let me just catch everyone up on what's going down right now. I leave in about a month for the UK, hopefully the new passport I just bought will arrive before my plane leaves. Actually...since I dont have a passport right now, I can't apply for my student Visa, which means this school I'm supposed to start in 2 months may not actually happen. So I'm kind of like, "wow, Jessie, grow up much?" Cause...I'm in my late mid twenties now and I should be done with misplacing valuable/sentimental objects that I need for my future well being.

All the stress of this situation is making my grey hair quadruple, so now I look like Rogue from Xmen. Correction-I did look like rogue, the new amazing color I've dyed my hair fully covers the grey streak.

Also the cute boy at my gym is back! He was gone for a week or two and I was missing doing warm up across from him and admiring his physical beauty. But now he's returned and I can go back to full on staring/drooling over a total stranger. He told me his name once but I forgot it. I know his last name starts with an E though.

Today I bought a robot necklace for $1.50 it was an unnecessary purchase but I am prone to frivolous spending when stressed.

goodnight sweet prince.

No comments:

Post a Comment