Home

Home

Friday, July 22, 2011

Bucket List

I used to have a Texas State bucket list, when I graduated I had completed all 30 of the items on my check list. The only ones I can remember are climbing to the top of the tower at Aqaurena, swimming in the water at aquarena, and playing Frisbee with Frisbee Dan. Normally Frisbee Dan is a real asshole and won't play with any one who can't throw the Frisbee long distances, but when I played with him I was with a friend who has huge boobs and blonde hair and a flirty personality. So he made an exception. I've been thinking that now that I'm home for a while I should come up with a long term goals bucket list because I have nothing better to do. So here are my long term goals. I feel a little bit bad there aren't more of them.
Frisbee Dan completing one of his many amazing tricks.


1. Learn Spanish (or Italian, or French, or any foreign language.)
2. Travel South America/Europe
3. Get my Masters
4. Complete a triathlon (the running part is going to be the WORST)
5. Learn to play the cello or guitar
6. Read all of the Harry Potter books



1 comment:

  1. 1. How about taking a cruise to Alaska.
    2. Ride a donkey down the grand canyon (I heard it
    was scary)
    3. Get filthy rich and take care of your mother
    and make she goes with you whenever you get "the
    wanderlust.)

    ReplyDelete