Home

Home

Friday, January 21, 2011

Tea tree Lakes, NSW, Australia

There is a place in the Byron shire where there is a large spring fed lake that exists around many Tea trees. The oil from the roots of these trees flavors the lakes with a delish clean tea tree scent, and bathers in the area enjoy the benefits of swimming in tea tree oil. My skin flaws were definitely diminished after an afternoon swim. One other thing that you should know about the tea tree lakes...its bathers are primarily nude. Yes. Naked as Jaybirds.

Typically the swimmers are elderly gay men who are proud of their bodies and like to stand in clearings in direct sunlight. There are many others who lurk in the bushes with binoculars or cameras. I know this because at any given time you will find 12-15 cars parked outside and only 5-7 swimmers in sight inside.

My first experience at this "sacred" place was truly magical.

Upon entering the water my friend and I realized we were the only people under the age of 30, the only women, and the only foreigners. We also realized there was 1 attractive man aged about 34, and one old man with a video camera. We swim from where we are to the end of the lake and back. When we return to our towels, the attractive man is standing in front of us. "May I join you guys? I usually come here with my wife, but she's working and all these gay guys keep hitting on me. I don't want to impose but..." We assure him its fine. He gets naked and gets in with us. My friend leaves the water. I stay in because I dont want him to see what I look like naked. I like to give it at least a half hour before they see the goods.

At some point he takes me to a look out point where we can watch the old man with the camera without being seen. Peter (the dude) takes that opporunity to "have a cuddle." I feel uncomfortable being cuddled naked by a married naked man, and tell him so. "Aw, my wife doesnt mind, she'd probably want one too." I thank him for the offer, and gracefully decline. Then I realize there is dirt and algae sticking to all my body hair, making me look like a cave man. Peter offers...and then proceeds, to wipe it off-my boobs. I again, decline the gracious offer.
Soon after, peter realizes that I will not have sex with him, or his wife, and decides to leave.

Then a 12 year old boy WITH GOGGLES comes swimming up. he sticks around me and my friend and edges closer and closer. We choose to get out and dry off. After drying for a few minutes we glance down and the kid with the goggles is blatantly staring. he dives under water and tries to sneakily pop up in another area where he still has a view. We choose to leave in order to avoid corrupting the youth of Australia.

On the way out we cross paths with two gay men orally pleasuring each other.

the end.

3 comments:

  1. i need to chill with the quote marks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOLY CRAP! I had a similar, yes ever so dissimilar experience at Hippie Hollow in Austin, while at a bachelorette party.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just sent to my brother in law.. Only reading the first paragraph...
    Thanks you cock head...

    ReplyDelete