Home

Home

Sunday, May 8, 2011

H-town

I spent the last 4 days in Houston with my bff's. Here are my top ten moments from the weekend.

10. The old woman sitting in front of me on the way home coughing up mucus and spitting it into a plastic bag she kept in the empty seat next to her.

9. The Old man on the way to Houston who ate an ear of corn half way through the journey. Who brings corn on the cob on the bus as a mid day snack?

8. Seeing baby Violet's reaction to bubbles. Bubbles are awesome. Violet reminded me of this.

7. On my way to the parking lot where I was being picked up, I was smiling in anticipation of a joyful reunion. 2 black guys noticed my happiness and commented, "Look at you! Smiling! You look happy! Whoever he is, he's gonna be happier."

6. Going to the bathroom in the restaurant and redoing the part in my hair to conceal my gray streak better and being scoffed at by a total stranger who was booty dancing and speaking Spanish by herself in the toilet.

5. Eating my first Tex-mex in over a year! (delish, oh how I missed corn tortillas.)

4. teasing my friends roomate and her being totally oblivious to my ever so subtle digs.

3. Spreading the love and joy that is the Miranda Hart show.

2. BEING WITH MY 'ZONS AGAIN!

1. Being with all my college buddies again. I've missed them since graduation. Eat 'em up cats!

the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment