Home

Home

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Sheer boredom

So I should be doing research for my essay but instead I'm looking up words in the urban dictionary. Being the narcisist that I am, of course I looked at my name first. Here is the definition I find most fitting of "Jessie."

Jessie 91 up, 36 down

Jessie is a sex goddess. Boys and Girls bow down to her feet as she passes. If she speaks to you, you will be blessed for life.

She is sex on legs and a genius on two feet all in one. everyone wants a piece of Jessie, but only one man can look into her eyes and see the true sensitive, wise, selfless person she is inside. Many men just see Jessie and want to fuck her, but Jessie's man sees so much more.
Jessie is Hebrew for "gift" because the holy Almighty put her on this planet not only as eye candy for the rest of the pitiful simpletons, but also to bring peace and love to the planet.
 
You will not believe it, but Jessie spoke to me today. Her words were like a song to my ears.
 
 
The funniest one is number 7. Its about stardust and flames. Pretty good stuff.

So being a student again I've reverted right back to my old ways of procrastination and stress.  My study foods have changed though.  It used to be triscuts and cheese or microwave chicken. Now its tuc crackers and whatever spread is on sale, or tea and biscuits.  Either way I'm probably getting fatter as I type. 




2 comments:

  1. texas will be on it's way soon, my "almost" 27 year old daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. MOM. very cruel of you to remind me of my inevitable aging. very cruel indeed.

    ReplyDelete