Home

Home

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Rant about Scotland

I never in a million years thought it would be so effing difficult to give someone my money. Every effing bank in this effing city wants 12 different proofs ID, address, and attendance, and no two banks-even if they are the same company- want the same combination of proof.  I have never in my life been treated so poorly by so many people who are supposedly trying to make money. Except maybe by Golds gym who lied and stole from me. I stood in line from 1130am to 430pm and they basically told me to go fuck myself.

I am so disgusted with this entire process that I'm seriously considering just not getting a bank here in scotland, which consequently means I will also not be getting a cell phone.  I am probably more angry and upset right now than i was throughout the entire ridiculous process of getting my passport and student ID.

I'm in a real pickle. I hate being in America but it turns out I also hate being everywhere else.

1 comment:

  1. Breathe in, breathe out, breathe in, breathe out. In your mind repeat the word "OHM" slowly. Keeping breathing, keep OHMing. Didn't make a damn bit of difference, did it?

    At least you look like you are a student of yoga and your roommates and the entire city will know about the spiritual, knowledgeable "OHM" girl.

    ReplyDelete